2. Organize the office ( that grey 10' x 10' room in our house where currently anything that does not have a "home" is dumped. Often on the floor. Or on top of one of the TWO desk currently stashed in said room). (50% complete)
3. Spend a week exploring Tobermory.
4. Go on an overnight canoe trip with Hudson.
5. Finish the upstairs bathroom (New window, tiles, vanity, have existing tub re-glazed).
6. Have a date night with Karl at least once a month.
7. Go a month without buying a single piece of clothing, shoes or make up.
8. Take a family picture. The three of us. No sunglasses. No blinking. No silly faces. No blurs.
9. Cook AND bake something new every month.
10. Finish painting the living room, the kitchen and then all the trim in our house (main floor).
11. Play hookie from work.
12. Learn how to use our SLR camera.
13. Stay overnight in a "fancy" hotel, order room service, play tourist for the day and generally "spoil" ourselves.
14. Find a pair of sunglasses I will actually like, and not loose them!
15. Spend a weekend morning browsing a bookstore. Alone. At a leisurely pace.
16. Start swimming regularly. As in more then once a year.
17. Make a new friend.
18. Potty train Hudson.
19. Find a job I feel good about.
20. Go hot air ballooning.
21. Read 6 books. I only managed 2 this past year :(
22. Take the family to a concert.
23. Give back.
24. Continue to grow out my hair.
26. Go vegetarian for a week.
27. Write (as in hand write) a letter. And actually mail it, too!
28. Take a class/course/seminar - learn something new.
29. Have a picnic.
30. a) Say "yes" when I really want to say "no"
b) Say "no" when I really want to say "yes"