Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011

A Makeover!

Times two, none the less.

Alright, so I know that my little header here will probably never be short listed for any awards, but it took me half an hour to make. Using....please do not laugh... Microsoft Publisher, 2004 I think. In my defense, that's all I have at my disposal. Did I mention it took half an hour? Of time that my boss technically paid for. Just saying.

I snagged that fun font off this really great blog called "How About Orange". I did not read ALL the details, but I am pretty sure it was free. Like 99% sure. I am not even sure if I am allowed to link my blog to others like this, so if one day this entire link magically disappears.....

And as for make over number 2....

This is what our office looked like last weekend.





And voila!


There are lots of things that need to be done still. For example, notice that none of those pictures are actually hung? And that frame with the four black and white photos. Ultrasound pictures. Of Hudson. We put them there "temporarily". Hudson turned 2 yesterday. I WILL replace them before I hang that frame up. I promise! I am also not 100% sure why ALL the curtain rods in our house were fastened to the window frames (by the previous owner), but will re-post once that issue has been fixed. And once the shelves are installed in the closet (to the right of the desk).


One thing about doing any sort of a project with a baby in the house is that any work does not start until about 7 PM once we are all home from work and fed, and needs to end by 8:30 before Hudson goes to bed. Frustrating? Just a bit.


Anyways, let me know what you think!


M



No comments: