Pages

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Welcome

Hi there! Thanks for coming :) Why did I invite you here today?

Well...
I blame my brother-in-law Greg, who, over Christmas dinner asked me what my goals were for the new year. (ya I know - what a buzzkill!) I almost choked on my mashed potatoes. Goals? Really? Moi?
I did not seem to be able to come up with any. Seriously. Sad. I KNOW. But honestly, between having Hudson, the whole UFE thing (twice) and then me going back to work, I have kind of been stuck in survival mode. And let me tell you - NO FUN!


And so, 5 days, one lonesome Ottawa to Waterloo drive, one cup of tea and a boys free afternoon later I am happy to repot that I do in fact have a goal for the new year. THIRTY of them actually.
All to be completed before my 30th birthday (September 18). Yes, yes... it is true... I have come up with my very own 30 before 30 list.

All of my goals are realistic (I hope) and family budget friendly (I double hope).  They range from the mundane to the "I have been meaning to do that for years". I have even thrown in a personal challenge (See if you can spot it).

The list is compiled (it just needs to be reviewed by Karl who comes home tonight - since his participation is..... mandatory). I will be posting it on this little blog here (along with anything else I may find interesting), so you, my dear friends and family will be able to monitor my progress. AND offer gentle nudges when I begin to fall off the wagon! Deal?

Thanks!
Mira

P.S. Make sure to check back tomorrow when I post the official list :)

No comments: