Pages

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Cleaning up

I have been a little light on posts lately, mostly because we are wrapping up with some house renos (I will post all pics soon I promise) and I have been in clean up mode.

As a child I was slightly less then neat (ok, so before my mom outs me - I was a slob!) but in university the freak gene was suddenly turned on, and ever since then my closet has always been colour coordinated.

Living in a house that has been under construction for 3 years now, along with a 2.5 year old mess factory - I won't lie - it's been hard on me. But, I have been learning to let go here and there. If you don't believe me, come over and have a look around!

Anyways, yesterday I came across this neat post over here and was inspired to take a deep breath and chill out a bit. After all, sometimes there is real beauty in a "mess". 







For more images, videos, project info etc. I urge you to visit Ursus Wehrli's page. Really "neat" stuff!

xo,
M

No comments: