Pages

Friday, April 15, 2011

The Music is Exceptional

Ninety nine years ago on this day, this was the very last piece of music heard on the Titanic.



Somewhat related:
For weeks now, I have been eyeing this.


via 20X200



The more I think about it, the more I love it.
Karl and I have had many conversations about its "meaning". (You know, the kind where I talk at him and he sort of tilts his head a little, squints his eyes and thinks to himself .... "my wife is seriously loosing her mind").
If it's still available at the end of the weekend, I think I will start scouting appropriate wall space in our home.

xo,
M

P.S. Karl's grandfather past away last Saturday. Andre Rieu was one of his faves. Just in case you are wondering why I choose this particular version. Rest in Peace, Dude!



No comments: