Pages

Monday, April 18, 2011

Easter? What Easter?



Easter decorations at our house thus far.


Pretty sad, no?

But wait, it gets better... 

Perhaps you would be interested in knowing that the forsythia branches I lopped off my neighbours bush about 15 minutes prior to becoming completely guilt stricken and asking his permission to do so. In my defense, the thing is pretty much taking over our driveway so that technically isn't theft, right?

And the eggs... I do plan to have Hudson decorate those. Sometime before end of day on Wednesday, because on Thursday we leave for Ottawa (fingers crossed). Which is in 2 days. Yikes!

I blew the actual egg out of them instead of just hard boiling them so that we would be able to keep them for years to come. (Just in case you are wondering why there are only three, it took about 15 minutes to do, we were all hungry and I nearly passed out in the process - not a great way to start off Sunday morning).

Any suggestions for decorating fragile eggs with a two year old?

Help please!  

xo,
M


No comments: