Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Is there a Groupon for that?

A while ago I seem to recall a Groupon from one of those pole dancing exercise studio places floating around the internet.

Anyone try that? No? Not your thing? A little tame for you?

Ya, I know, me too.

Hudson is away on vacation with my parents for the next two weeks.

By about 5:15 yesterday, I did not know what to do with myself. And so, I am doing what any other woman in my situation would do.

I am giving stripping a try.

Yup.

Those would be the stairs into our basement. 

Turns out under that awful, horrible rug there was awful horrible linoleum. And under that, possibly some other type of rug. And under that, cottage country blue oil paint.

We tore the rug out yesterday, and I have a feeling I know exactly how I will be spending the next 2-3 childless afternoons.


So back to the groupon thing.....

I will pay someone 20% of what it would normally cost to strip my back stairs. That's an unbelievable savings of 80%. Any takers?

No?

What do you mean that's not how that works?

How about you just stop by with a nice cold beer then?

Pleaaaaasee....

xo,
M

No comments: