Pages

Monday, June 20, 2011

Family Photo - Take One

Every year when we throw our neighbourhood party (I can say that now, since we have done it twice), I plan an "activity" for everyone to do. Last year we played a people Bingo, which was a riot (and I recycled the idea for a baby shower, too). If I figure out how to do it, I will post my Bingo cards so that you can download them and perhaps use them for your own event. They are awesome for getting a whole bunch of people who do not know each other very well talking. And laughing.

This year, we set up a photo booth. Complete with FREE DIY props you can download for free over here.

I thought everyone was a dork like me and would totally love it, but in fact, only a few families took advantage. Secretly, I was also hoping someone would snap a few pictures of the three of us. (Since it is one of my thirty things on the list. Which, incidentally, I really need to update!) Unfortunately, things were just too busy and too much fun and we never got around to it.

I am not one to despair, however. Nor am I one to let a perfectly good set up go to waste... and so after a quick re-grouping ("re-grouping"... that sounds much better then after "I totally flipped out for no reason at all", no?), we set up the camera to take a picture every 5 seconds, sat it on a tripod, and....

Before we could even get started....

 



  


Family portraits? 
I think NOT. I do however think they are quite hilarious. Hope you enjoyed them :)

And why is my child not wearing any pants? Good Question!

xo, 
M


No comments: